International School Phnom Penh
This project is for an International School to be constructed on a 5.4 Ha site in Phnom Penh Cambodia. The school will cater for a student population of 1000 students consisting of early Years 1 through to Grade 12. Meinhardt is responsible for the C&S and M&E Engineering of the new school which consists of :
- Primary Years Reception (PYP) spaces – Early Years 1 to Grade 5.
- Middle Years Program (MYP) and IB Diploma Program (IB) spaces – Grade 6 to 12.
- A full gymnasium (sized for two basketball courts), 400 m running track and sports field, and 6-8 lane swimming pool.
- An Auditorium / Drama & Music Center.
- A full Library / Media / IT Center.
All components of the project are to be designed to comply with the minimum standards set out by the International Code Council’s 2006 International Building Code. ESD principles are being incorporated into the design.