Resident Engineer (Base in Myanmar)
- Lead and manage site supervision team (i.e. Inspectors and Site Engineers)
- At commencement of duties review all design information with the Designer to ensure familiarity with the Design Intent.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the Company’s or the Client’s Quality Procedures and follow “Guidelines for Site Supervision Staff”, including site documentation system.
- Prepare and keep up to date a Site Diary.
- Review and compare the proposed construction or installation with structure/M&E architecture, other design information to ensure a coordinated result.
- Review all proposed installation/construction works with a view to anticipating future problems or difficulties.
- Ensure that Meinhardt’s scope site supervision has been fulfilled.
- Ensure that all technical aspects in the construction contract have been fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute with minimum 4 years site experience.
- Age more than 35 years.
- Engineer license structural/mechanical/electrical engineering.