Discipline Leader - MVAC
Position Summary :
As a MVAC Discipline Leader, you will have a strong design background in the Construction industry (buildings). You will be someone who has continuously been working in a design office for at least 10 years on buildings such as hotels, resorts, shopping complex/centers, condominiums, office buildings and high rise buildings. Factory design is an advantage but not essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience;
- Strong Engineering designs background in MVAC (Ventilation, Air Condition, Smoke Control and other utilities);
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication, strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Must be out going and able to work under pressure.